MyHealth Centre is certified as a Great Place to Work and one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies. We are a secondary healthcare provider in Ontario focusing on Cardiology, Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, Gynecology and Pain Management. The company owns and operates 40 clinics all across Ontario and provides physician services to 30 third-party clinics and hospitals. The company has been rapidly growing with over 23% CAGR in revenues. It provided 1.7 million health services to almost 500,000 unique patients in FY2019. MyHealth team comprises of 140 doctors and 400 para-medical staff. Our mission is, ‘Delivering Quality Patient Care through Innovation, Compassion and Integrity.’
We are looking for a Human Resources Intern at our head office located in Toronto, ON.
Job Title: Human Resources Intern
Job Type: Internship
- Assist with HR documentation, filing, scanning, digitization of files, and other HR automations.
- Maintain employee file records by archiving and e-filing data.
- Provide administrative support in preparing correspondence, reports, schedules, and other administrative asks for the HR team.
- Prepare Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents, and proofread HR documents as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- Currently enrolled or have recently graduated in a relevant post-secondary program.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office suite (including Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- High attention to detail and data accuracy with strict adherence to policies and handling of confidential information.
- Must have strong interpersonal, communication, time management and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to work well independently.
- Excellent customer service orientation.
- Be a quick learner and self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
Have a cheerful, positive attitude and the ability to work effectively with others as well as the ability to work independently.
MyHealth Centre welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
MyHealth Centre is an equal opportunity employer. If you require accommodation for a disability at any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- Human Resources: 1 year (preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place