ARE YOU CUT OUT FOR KENNY U-PULL?
Get ready to immerse yourself in a professional playground of cars.
Become our clients’ ally to provide the best customer service. At Kenny U-Pull, we adhere to high operational standards to maintain an organized and efficient workspace where we repurpose cars and their parts to give them a second life. Join our team in one of North America’s leading companies in the self-service auto part industry.
we do it right. We aim for excellence.
Reporting to the Call Center Supervisor, the Call Center Agent is the direct connection between our customers and the company, responding to customers who want to sell us their vehicle, find information about vehicle parts or learn about the availability of vehicles at our various locations.
- Take incoming calls from customers who want to sell their car or get information about the availability of parts at our various locations.
- Offer impeccable, efficient, professional service and a highly developed sense of customer service.
- Be thorough and accurate in the information provided to customers in order to create customer loyalty.
- Make outgoing sales calls.
- Maintain control over calls in order to close car sales.
- At least one year of experience in a similar position
- Reliability, diligence and punctuality
- Ability to offer excellent customer service
- Ability to follow call center procedures and uphold standards
- Negotiation skills, persuasiveness and very good communication skills
Our business hours are Monday to Friday from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m and Sunday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. We ask our agents to be available at any time.
Permanent full- or part-time position.
What we offer:
- Group insurance after three months
- Group RRSP after six months
- Overtime at time-and-a-half after 40 hours
- Free coffee
- Free parking
- Bonus plan
- Social events (BBQ, sugaring off, draws, etc.)
American Iron & Metal and its subsidiaries offer equal employment opportunities to everyone. The masculine form is used solely to make the text easier to read. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.