Join our team and experience the 5Buds difference.
We’re set to open our retail cannabis operation in North Battleford, Saskatchewan in February 2018. This modern 1400 sq ft store will offer visitors a selection of premium cannabis products and an exceptional customer experience. Other stores are scheduled to open in Yorkton the 2nd quarter of 2019.
- Welcome and assist all customers that visit the store
- Professionally and courteously handle all inquiries, feedback, complaints or concerns
- Receiving and documenting inventory accurately
- Maintaining sales goals on a daily and weekly basis
- Closing and completing all end of day reports and procedures
- Prevent cannabis sales to anyone under the age of 19, by reviewing government issued photo identification to validate permission to enter
- Foster a sense of teamwork will all team members
- Adhere to and uphold 5Buds Loss Prevention controls to prevent all possible opportunities
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and communicate any disturbances.
- Determine if any guests have physical restrictions that should be considered
- Clearly and articulately provide information to guests in an engaging manner
- Know all safety and security protocols, should they be needed
- Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products
- Ensure store is clean and tidy
Experience and Background
- Previous retail or customer service experience; hospitality experience considered an asset.
- Be at least 19 years of age
- Polished professional with excellent communication and organizational skills
- Works well with others, alone and with little supervision
- Knowledge of/ability to learn about cannabis plants, strains and products
- Strong attention to detail
- Positive attitude and charisma
- Ensure a high level of customer interaction, suggestive selling and enthusiasm
- Energetic and highly determined
- Retail Cannabis an asset
- Proficiency in MS office products and POS (cashier) systems
- Completion of SLGA CannaSellSK Program
- Participate in Saskatchewan Liquor and Gaming Authority required background checks
This position is based in our North Battleford location.
Note: The chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete background and reference checks.
We appreciate the interest by all candidates however we will be contacting those that best fit the requirements. 5Buds welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
How to Apply
Please apply using your Indeed account.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- retail or hospitality: 2 years (Required)
- CannaSell SK (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)