We are an inbound 24-hour call center providing answering and messaging service for a wide variety of clientele. We are seeking an individual with the ability to provide excellent customer service. This is a part time position that requires the availability to work between the hours of 6am to 10pm, week days, weekends and statutory holidays shifts. Candidates will also fill in for vacation relief and sick day replacement.
Essential qualities include:
- excellent verbal, written and listening skills
- professional telephone manners
- team player
- ability to problem solve and prioritize
- critical thinking
- excellent typing skills (40+ wpm)
- computer literacy with Microsoft Office
- have reliable transportation to get to work
- must live in the Tri-Cities, Pitt Meadows or Maple Ridge
As a Call Center Operator, you will be responsible for:
- taking calls in a professional manner.
- inquiring and recording information from the caller.
- determining how the information is to be relayed.
- relaying the information and ensuring it has been received.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and advise that only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13.00 /hour
- call center: 1 year (Preferred)
- Port Coquitlam (Preferred)
- Drivers License (Class 5) (Preferred)