Met-Scan Canada Inc. (Met-Scan) is the fastest growing intelligent security integration provider for government and enterprise solutions in Canada and has successfully transformed into a specialized intelligent public safety solutions provider focusing on engineering, procurement, installation, commissioning and maintenance of security solutions. We offer a full turn-key solution by capturing (video/access control), transporting (private optical networks), displaying (command and control rooms), managing (video management systems and analytics) and storing security data (servers). Our customers encompass all levels of the public sector, such as Toronto Police Services, Correctional Service Canada, City of Toronto, York University, Custom and Border Services Agency, York Regional District School Board, Royal Canadian Mounted Police, Cobourg Police Services, and the Ministry of Transportation. Met-Scan management and employees are experienced professionals from all backgrounds of the industry including: IT, broadcast, security and optical transport sectors.
First point of contact for the Service Contract- representing the company to clients on the services end. Ensuring that the service agreements are followed, and services are executed promptly and documented accurately.
Manager- Service Contract
· Service Level Agreements: timely and accurate dispatch and closing of service tickets
· Resource Management: manage technicians' assignments, in a timely and cost-saving manner.
· Service Management Tool: Accurate and timely update of information on Smartsheet.
· Service Reporting: Accurate and timely generation of daily, weekly and monthly client and internal reports.
· Invoicing: Accurate and timely processing of service invoices and follow-up.
· Service Stock Management: Tracking stock levels for service contracts and ensuring organization of inventory room.
· Record Keeping: Accurate record keeping of the service contract correspondence, reports and all related data.
Client Service Triage:
· Receive, enter data and assign service tickets to technicians in a timely and accurate manner.
· Coordinate with other operations staff to expedite delivery or service.
· Keep an up to date record of technicians’ schedules and liaise with project team on resource management.
Data Entry & Record Keeping:
· Enter and update the service management tool Smartsheet accurately and in a timely manner
· Input updates and maintain data as it relates to record keeping and generating reports.
· Maintain the log of resolutions for future reference.
· Maintain filing and retrieval systems for section files and carry out any additional administrative duties.
· Maintain accurate records of invoices and corresponding ticket reports.
Communication & Reporting:
· Update client’s service management system (Contractor Status Update System) with service status, and upload service reports.
· Ensure timely response to clients, technicians, and other staff inquiries.
· Generate and send weekly status reports to clients if required.
· Establish and maintain good working relationships with clients, government and corporate offices for services.
· Conduct and coordinate service contract meetings, record minutes and synthesize information into action.
· Update service contracts stock levels and initiate order processing.
· Liaise with client and procurement director on stock levels and orders.
· Maintain an understanding of equipment types, models, uses, and reasons for defects or replacements etc.
· Create and send timely and accurate invoices for service tickets.
· Track invoice processing status, and follow-up on any discrepancies and past-dues with client for timely processing.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor's Degree
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar role
· Fluent written and spoken English
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook (Advanced)
· Proficiency in Quickbooks and Smartsheet a bonus
· Eligible to work in Canada
WHAT WE OFFER
· A Competitive compensation and benefits plan.
· Flexible wellness spending account
· Performance Bonus
· A diverse team of professionals
· A collaborative, open work environment that fosters ownership, creativity, and urgency
· All Birthdays are celebrated with a cake, and special milestones are celebrated with gift cards
· Special company events are celebrated with group lunches and gatherings
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Planning & Organizing
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- administrative: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19