Description: At Developing Hands Pediatric Therapy, we are committed to providing the highest quality of care to children and their families. Our interdisciplinary team of exceptional therapists is dedicated to fulfilling their passions for enhancing children’s functional performance and independence in everyday activities.
As an Physiotherapist at Developing Hands Pediatric Therapy, the successful candidate will be responsible for administering clinical assessments and implementing treatment plans for infants, children and adolescents (ages 0-18) with a variety of diagnoses while adhering to the policies and procedures of the company.
Employment Type: Part-time position with the potential of a full-time work-load.
Start Date: Immediate
Number of Positions: 5
- Provide in-clinic and in-home (various cities) Physiotherapy Services as directed by Developing Hands
- Minimum of ten clients per caseload
- Conduct Physiotherapy Assessments to determine root causes of functional concerns
- Write up Physiotherapy reports as requested by clients
- Program/Treatment planning in accordance with the childâ€™s needs
- Provide consultation and education to the families/parents regarding the client's needs and goals.
- Work with staff as a cohesive team
- Promote a positive healthy environment for the children
- Providing leadership and support to fellow staff
- Responsible for good working relationship with staff
- At least one year experience working with the Pediatric population in Canada
- Ability to communicate effectively both in a verbal and written manner
- Ability to demonstrate personal leadership skills
- Ability to accept supervision and guidance
- Experience with program planning and implementation
- Experience working with children with a variety of needs/diagnoses (gross motor delay, CP, torticollis, coordination/balance concerns, gait issues, etc)
- Good character, integrity and adaptability
- Self directed, self learner and willing to work independently
- Available to work after school and evening hours during the weekdays and possibly weekends
- Enthusiasm, sense of humor, patience and self-control
- Clearance of Criminal Record Check
- Registered with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- Effective Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Must have access to a vehicle to complete in-home Physiotherapy services.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- Pediatric: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's Licence (Preferred)