What Is the Prescription For A Great Career?
At Rexall, we are community difference makers. Our hearts skip a beat when we meet talent who sees the bigger picture and wants to make an impact in our communities, our teams, and our business. This means finding even better ways to work, share ideas, and making a material difference in the Rexall journey.
We are leaders in health and wellness and a talent destination for over 7000+ Rexall team members. We are proud to be part of the McKesson family, ranked fifth in the fortune 500. Together, we are defining better health through innovation, service, and living the "ICARE" values. Talk about a dream team!
The road ahead is one of adventure and heart. Are you our next all star?
The Mission: Full-Time Staff Pharmacist
The Pharmacist assists with the management of the store pharmacy operations. This role is instrumental in the execution of a superior patient care experience that translates into an environment that ensures people make the healthiest choices quickly, easily and confidently, helping them feel better every day.
WORKING COLLABORATIVELY WITH THE PHARMACY MANAGER YOUR FOCUS IS TO:
- Demonstrate outstanding sales ability, leadership capabilities, bringing plenty of energy, enthusiasm, passion and strong communication skills as we strive to be recognized as the Canadian leader in pharmacy health care.
- Consult with patients to maximize Rx and OTC sales.
- Provide professional advice and applicable dialogue with patients on prescription and OTC products to provide excellent customer service and customer maximize patient loyalty.
- Be aware of any in store events and support these events within the store, directing, and referring clients to programs.
- Supervise Pharmacy Technicians to ensure completion and/or accuracy of work.
- Ensure company standard operating procedures, policies, professional standards and applicable laws and regulations are followed.
- Implement proper pricing and receiving procedures to minimize shrinkage in such areas as damaged goods, returns, internal and external theft.
- Supervise the ongoing follow-up and collection of third party receivables.
- Maintain the dispensary inventory level within the prescribed guidelines through accurate perpetual inventory records.
YOU ARE THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IF YOU POSSESS:
- Pharmacy license to practice in the province in which you are applying.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong customer/patient satisfaction orientation
- Ability to achieve results with a strong sense of urgency and a "can-do" attitude
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work productively as a member of a dynamic and fast-paced team
The Rexall DNA:
- Ready to make an impact- You are mission-driven and want to make a difference
- Builds consensus- Your people-first mindset shows in all that you do
- Embraces change- You move fast and change excites you
- Drives achievement- You are wired to always exceed your personal best
- Overcomes adversity- You see the world as glass half full and embrace a good challenge
- Trail blazer- You love creating the path forward and being able to shape the future
- Fun- You think laughter is the best medicine and your positive energy is contagious
Side effects may include:
- A closely connected culture
- Competitive compensation, pension, benefits, personal days, employee discounts, and vacation time
- Fully utilizing your talent
- Professional growth and development via challenging projects and assignments
- Warm and fuzzy feelings knowing you have helped your community, your team, the business and social causes through the Rexall Care Network
Are you #Allin ?
Rexall Pharmacy Group Canada Ltd. is committed to providing an accessible environment for all of our customers, employees, and job applicants. Rexall Pharmacy Group will make available to any selected applicants accommodations and/or accessible formats should he/she require. Candidates are encouraged to discuss any accommodation he/she may need in order to allow for the most effective selection process.
Job Type: Full-time