Roots is more than just an/the iconic Canadian retailer, we are a group of passionate employees
who act with integrity, trust each other and do what is right. We work in a space where people can grow and develop, with a team of people who own results and are dedicated to seeing Roots win. We seek to build longstanding relationships with partners who share our commitment to maintaining high ethical standards of operation.
We are currently seeking Temporary Warehouse Associates (July-December) who can be nice, will seek inspiration from our roots, can commit to achieving results the right way and loves to think big to join us on our journey.
We are ramping up hiring for our busiest season! While we do have a few permanent full-time roles available, the majority of our roles at this time will be temporary (July-December).
We are currently looking to fill the following roles:
- Receiving (Inbound)
- Picking (Retail)
- Shipping (Outbound)
- Box Maker/Cleaner
- Licensed Forklift Operator (must be licensed prior to employment)
- Putting (E-Commerce)
- And More!
The Roots Distribution Center is a brand new, climate controlled, state of the art facility. Below are a few benefits that all DC employees (both permanent and temporary) enjoy:
- The hourly wage is $16 per hour for the AM shift + an extra $2 per hour premium (in effect until further notice) for a total of $18 per hour
- The hourly wage is $16.50 per hour for the PM shift + an extra $2 per hour premium (in effect until further notice) for a total of $18.50 per hour
- All DC employees are paid weekly (Friday)
- Vacation pay (4% of salary annually) is paid back to the employees
- 50% employee discount at Roots retail stores and online!