Our business is Hospitality!Only 5 minutes from the Edmonton International Airport, the Best Western Premier Denham Inn & Suitesand Best Western Plus Edmonton Airport Hotel are full service hotels in vibrant downtown Leduc and together make up the Denham Hospitality Organization. The Best Western Premier Denham Inn & Suites features 95 rooms with a beautifully updated O’Brian’s Restaurant, Jonathan’s Lounge & over 5,000 square feet of newly renovated banquet & meeting space.
Would you consider yourself an energetic, passionate, engaging, individual who is organized, flexible with their time and loves interacting with people?
If so, we have an exciting career opportunity for a talented hospitality professional with a passion for quality, hospitality & leadership.
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Ability to clearly communicate in English, verbally and written.
- Hospitality Management Diploma or similar a strong asset.
- Previous experience of minimum 1 year preferred in a hotel setting, but we are happy to train the right individual
- Able to problem solve, handle multiple guest types, remain calm under pressure, possess a Can Do Spirit.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Comfortable working with databases and various software programs (MSI)
- Ability to multitask with competing demands
What we have to offer:
- An environment committed to giving Legendary Service to our guests and to our colleagues
- A friendly and helpful team of individuals; plenty of opportunities for learning and growth
- A competitive salary, Excellent Benefits, an RRSP program
FT, Permanent, rotating schedule which includes weekdays, weekends evenings and holidays.
Customer Service: Register arriving guests and assign rooms, take, cancel and change room reservations, Process telephone calls, Provide information on hotel facilities and services, Provide general information about points of interest in the area, Provide information about services available in the community, Arrange services required for guests with special needs, Secure guests' valuables, Process wake-up calls, Store and retrieve luggage, Investigate and resolve complaints and claims, Process guests' departures, calculate charges and receive payments.
Other: Balance cash and complete balance sheets, cash reports and related forms, Maintain occupancy statistics, Follow emergency and safety procedures
Location: 5207 50 Ave, Leduc, Alberta T9E 5V3
If you are a passionate, customer service oriented, team player please apply via email with a cover letter and resume. Please Note: Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bwp denham
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- hotel front desk: 1 year (Preferred)