Koch Ford is looking for experienced people to grow our sales team at the Koch Ford Lincoln Dealership. If you are looking for a full-time career and the opportunity to work with an award winning team, then we’d love to bring you in for an interview! If you are new to the automotive industry, we offer professional development and training for the right applicant.
Visit our Facebook page to get a better feel for our company culture: www.facebook.com/kochfordlincolnsales
As an Automotive Sales Consultant for Koch Ford Lincoln, you will support our Sales Team and strengthen the critical link between our customers and our sales initiatives.
Why Work For Koch:
- Great health and dental benefits (full benefit plan after 90 days)
- Above average industry compensation with lucrative bonus plan
- Strong management team to help you achieve success
- Fun and honest work environment (if you are a seasoned Sales Rep, it is noticeable)
- Great dealership hours for work-life balance
- Large Inventory to maximize your opportunity to sell
- Pension plan
- People orientated - you can talk to people and build rapport
- Results driven with a go-getter attitude
- Committed to the sales process and outstanding customer service
- Engage with any and all potential customers in an honest and professional manner
- Represent the Ford brand
- Utilize a CRM system to rigorously schedule and follow-up with clients
- Be knowledgeable about current Ford products and its competitors
- Remain informed on current automotive trends and technology
- When needed, deliver vehicles to (or from) a customer
- Alberta Driver’s License
- Professional oral and written communications skills
- Strong organizational, analytical and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Manage multiple deadlines and changing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Capacity to exercise innovative thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to articulate financial and legal terms in a manner appropriate to the customer
- Continually adapt to the needs of our business
- Experience with an automotive dealer
- Customer service/support background
- One or more relevant sales certifications (AMVIC, etc.)
Join Our Team!
If you would like to join the Koch Ford family, apply online today!
Who Are We?
We’re Koch, a Ford dealership on the Southside of Edmonton! We’ve been here since 1965, and we're proud to have grown up with the city! Edmonton is our home, and we worked hard to be the first dealer to offer Canadians an automotive e-commerce experience. We have Ford dealerships in Edmonton, Leduc and Athabasca.
Job Type: Full-time
- Automotive Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Edmonton, AB (Preferred)
- Class 5 Drivers License (Required)