The Video Editors are responsible for creating the video content that goes into the PWB TV series, as well as creating trailers, promotional videos, and short videos for social media. Video Editors must also:
- Complete assignments, goals and projects week to week and attend weekly team meetings.
- Adhere strictly to schedules and deadlines as outlined by Post Production Manager.
- Must have a personal hard drive and equipment that can withstand 4k video. Must up-load all edits and final content to PWB Dropbox as outlined by supervisor.
- Complete at least one 10 minute video every month, along with 1 – 5 short 1 minute videos.
- Other duties as assigned by the Post Production Manager
- Maintain weekly communications with supervisor regarding ongoing projects.
This is a work from home volunteer position, but all team members must attend one meeting per week on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 pm at the CSI Regent Park, Dundas St E.
Job Types: Part-time, Volunteer
- Video Editing: 1 year (Preferred)