We are a Mechanical Contracting Firm that has enjoyed being in business for 25 years in the BC Lower Mainland. We have completed a vast amount of projects in all sectors of the industry and are currently looking to add an experienced High Rise Mechanical Superintendent / Foreman to our Team.
We take pride in our Company and we are looking for someone who takes the same pride in their career and workmanship. This is a long term position with room for advancement for the right individual.
The person we are looking for who will help continue to grow our Company will be hardworking, reliable and possess the following attributes:
- 5+ years’ experience as a Mechanical Superintendent / Foreman
- Full mechanical experience in concrete high rise buildings including good understanding of heating systems
- Ability to run and motivate a complete plumbing crew in a positive and professional manner
- Capable of completing deck layout
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to create and maintain relationships with clients and subtrades
- Comfortable working in a team environment
- All tickets associated with plumbing and gas fitting will be up to date
- Thorough knowledge of the BC Plumbing Code
- Must be computer proficient. AutoCAD would be an asset but not mandatory
We are a company that encourages education and training to keep skills and industry knowledge current. We are proud to offer a competitive compensation package which includes access to a full benefit package.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Mechanical Superintendent or Foreman: 5 years (Required)
- English (Required)