At UPS, we also discover how we combine endless opportunities, innovation and rewards to create a truly unique career experience. With our unique promote-from-within culture, you'll always find exciting new opportunities at every level of the organization. From training and education to growth and empowerment, you have the freedom to forge a career path that can take you anywhere you want to go.
UPS is currently looking for Part-time Driver Helper / Walker for Oakville location.
- Job Classifications: Part-time (Field job)
- Job Type: Temporary / Hourly
- Job Location : Oakville (L5L, L5K, L5J, L6H, L6J, L6K, L6M & L6L)
- Work days: Monday - Fridays*
- Average wage: $19.86/hr (including bonus $146.50/week)
- Scheduled Shift: 10:00AM (3-5 hours with flexible start time)
*Driver Assistant will be required to work five days a week with slight changes in shift hours. Shift hours may vary due to the changes in package volume.
*Driver Assistant are responsible for delivery of parcels in a defined area within a set time – on foot by means of a hand cart.
- Driving license is not required
- Temporary part time job
- Monday to Friday - 5 days/week (3 - 5 hrs/shift)
- Willing to walk 3 –5 hours outside to deliver parcels in a defined area
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to regularly lift up to 70-lbs (32-kg) - hand cart will be provided
- Maintain UPS appearance standards –clean shave, no visible tattoos
- Opportunities for extra hours during busy season
- Must be able to work with and recognize postal codes, routing charts and maps
- Full training provided
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
- Average hourly wage $19.86 including bonus ($146.50 /week).
- Walker Referral bonus $600
- Opportunities for future growth within the organization
You can find more information about this job at following link
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn: li: activity: 6438416768858935297
- UPS is committed to Diversity in Employment and welcomes all applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be notified for interviews.
- All candidates must successfully complete series of interviews, a criminal history check and references verification in order to qualify.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $19.86 /hour
- Oakville, ON (Required)