The Royal Wood Shop caters to an upscale renovation market. Cabinetmakers, carpenters, general contractors, and homeowners enjoy access to our extensive selection of premium kiln dried lumber – with over 220 molding profiles, 50 dimensional sizes, and five species of wood.
Handpick your own lumber or have one of our sales associates help you. Custom orders are available and we deliver throughout the greater Toronto area and north.
Open six days a week; we welcome you to come and explore our showroom and warehouse.
The Royal Wood Shop is looking for a long-term, friendly customer service representative to assist customers with our lumber program within the warehouse area. This position is a hybrid of warehouse and retail duties, such as putting lumber away, stocking racks with lumber, assisting customers, answering phones, cashing customers out, and picking orders.
The role requires the following responsibilities:
- Assisting customers locate and select their lumber
- Picking and double checking customer sales orders
- Putting lumber away into bins
The applicant must be able to:
- work productively and efficiently unsupervised
- maintain and uphold a friendly and co-operative atmosphere
- multi-task and maintain a positive customer focused attitude
- lift over 50 pounds
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $39,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing
- RRSP match
- Vision care
All customers are required to wear masks, all employees must self screen and have their temperature taken, hand sanitizer is provided for staff and customer use, plexi-glass shields are in place, and social distancing must be adhered to.
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Class G Licence (preferred)