Supply Chain Support - Inventory & Material - Entry & Coordination
Please attach a cover letter including salary expectations with your resume.
Alpine Tubular is a boutique supply chain solutions provider catering to the upstream oil and gas industry. Headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Alpine focuses on the logistics, coordination and strategic management of Oil Country Tubular Goods (OCTG), accessories and modifications on behalf of its clients. The Company prides itself on its transparent business practices, high level customer service, and customized business solutions.
Alpine has been operating over ten years and achieves prosperity and resilience by focusing on building industry partnerships through creating client value and ensuring a strong work ethic. Alpine continues to leverage systems, technology, standard process, and education to achieve success with its clients. As we continue to grow we are looking for two individuals to join our team. One junior position and one position for someone with a few years of relevant experience.
General Job Description
Accountable for various aspects of tubular goods and accessories. Responsible to maintain accurate data to ensure up to date inventory information is available for decision making and reporting. This includes, but is not limited to data entry, goods issuance, receipts, document control, delivery, and inventory reconciliations. Full-time office position that will require some availability for evening/weekend on-call rotation.
Duties are executed at client office with other Alpine team members when Covid Office Restrictions are not in place.
Responsibilities - Initial
· Data entry, requisition creation, material & financial job cost posting
· Pull reports and documents from various systems and file appropriately
· Effective communication and follow up to requests for information
· Produce reports and send to applicable parties
· Review and approve vendor invoices
· Physical inventory counts (infrequent annual travel)
Responsibilities - Progressive
· Inventory and financial reconciliations
· Pipe Desk/Logistic coordination
· Material expediting
· Assist other team members as needed
· Available for evening/weekend on-call rotation
· Demonstrated ability for effective, accurate data entry.
· Preference to those working in a Supply Chain Management environment with freight, manufacturing, warehousing or distribution experience. Recognition given to individuals who have OCTG, Customer Service, Inside Sales, and Order Desk experience.
· SAP experience (any enterprise computer program)
· Minimum High School Diploma
· Post Secondary Degree / SCMP diploma would be considered an asset
Skills & Competencies Required
· Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work with internal and external clients
· Ability to manage priorities and deliver against deadlines
· Multitask and self-manage in fast paced environment
- Strong excel, record keeping, and data mining skills
· Positive attitude with critical thinking and problem solving skills
· Passionate, enthusiastic and ‘care about the job’ – ‘can do, will-do’ attitude
Estimated Start – Early January 2022.
Alpine offers a competitive salary, performance-based bonus and a comprehensive benefits package. Alpine is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates will only be considered if they include a cover letter along with their resume.
Reference ID: Material Coordinator
Expected start date: 2022-01-03
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Wellness program
Following client and Covid protocols.
- Do you live in Calgary and have you enclosed a cover letter?
- Temporarily due to COVID-19