Are you hard working, fun and passionate about leadership and mentoring? Chances Prince Rupert is looking to expand our Management team!
Chances is located in Prince Rupert; the city of rainbows sit on the edge of the waterfront with a beautiful patio overlooking the ocean. Create meaningful relationships with a high function management team while working in one of the most beautiful facilities in town! This position will include medical benefits, employee discounting at a number of locations owned by our management company, a flexible schedule and much more.
Reporting to the General Manager, this Department Manager optimizes net income by focusing on customer service excellence while providing guests with exciting entertainment by handling overall management and oversight of the department. They would provide effective management of staff of around 15-20, promoting good relationships and ensure they have the knowledge and tools they need to succeed. As well as manage department budget, including forecasting budget needs, creating proposals relating to projects, monitoring, tracking and reporting on expenditures. Handling escalated customer relations issues.
- Minimum Post secondary education
- Must be personable and able to deal with the public
- Proactive team player but able to perform well independently
- Must be professional and well groomed
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and able to learn in house programs
- Must be meticulous with doing reports, data entry, and handling of situations that might happen on the premises
- Minimum two year management experience
- Must have knowledge for preparing schedules
- The ability to successfully complete a criminal record and credit check through the Gaming Policy and Enforcement Branch (GPEB)
- Ability to workdays, evenings, weekend, and holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Gaming: 2 years (Preferred)
- Cash Handling: 2 years (Required)
- English (Required)