Brockport Home Systems Ltd. Is one of Canada’s first construction companies dedicated to advancing the design, manufacture, delivery and construction process floor, wall and roof components for the home building industry.
Brockport Home Systems Ltd. is looking for an PRODUCTION SUPPORT person to join our growing team in Toronto.
As Administrative Support, you will be responsible for providing support to our production department to ensure all aspects of the production process are met in an efficient and timely manner. Specifically, you will be focusing on quality control, estimating and purchasing material.
You will also be working closely with the Production Control Manager and perform other duties as required.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Preparation of production drawings
- Batching orders to ensure production efficiency.
- Database maintenance – inputs information accurately and in a timely manner.
- Inventory management and waste reduction strategies * Estimating – quantity takeoffs.
- Review production drawings to determine material inventory levels are adequate
- Excellent computer skills, with strong excel knowledge
- Experience in the wood component industry an asset.
- Ability to read drawings – 2D and 3D.
- Organizational skills * Communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Brockport Home Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent