We are a growing accounting firm that is focused on providing our clients with the best bookkeeping experience possible. We are paperless, tech-savvy and we think outside the box. We operate with a start-up mentality where we continuously adapt to our clients and move very quickly.
This role will be mostly in a remote capacity where you can work from home and set your own hours but be available during business hours to quickly respond to any client requests. You will be entirely responsible for a block of full-cycle bookkeeping clients’ accounts.
We are looking for a team member that meshes with our unique firm’s culture with the right mix of skills.
- Full cycle bookkeeping duties for the clients' accounts assigned to you, including but not limited to: entering invoices and bills, bank and credit card reconciliations, payroll, full cycle A/P, full-cycle A/R, journal entries, tax filings (HST, WSIB, T4, installments)
- Answering support questions from clients related to bookkeeping and payroll matters as well as maintaining client relationships
- Preparation of month-end reports
Minimum Requirements for This Role:
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant bookkeeping experience
- Fluent in English, oral and written with excellent communications skills
- Experience with Excel, Xero, and QuickBooks Online
- Good understanding of accounting principles and tax compliance
- Excellent computer skills, tech-savvy, strong organizational skills
- Self-motivated, self-starter and works well independently
The Ideal Candidate Will Also Posses the Following:
- Prior experience in working with a public accounting firm would be considered a definite asset
- Year-end preparation and month-end tasks and reporting
To apply for this job, please email hr @accountor.ca with the subject line of 781BK and your resume
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, we will only be contacting those being considered or selected for an interview. We wish you the best of luck.
No Agency Calls Please.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Freelance, Permanent
- bookkeeping: 2 years (Required)
- Xero: 1 year (Required)