You’ve got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we’re committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you’ll be one of over 227,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 146 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there’s no limit to the impact you can make. Let’s do this.
The Client Administration function is a vital part of the firm’s Business Enablement Services and is focused on achieving client service excellence by delivering timely, high quality products, and encouraging an environment that increases both the staff and client experience.
KPMG is looking for an Executive Assistant who can provide support on a range of activities to ensure a high-quality product
What you will do:
What you bring to this role:
- Professionally interacts with clients as directed. Action client communications and responds in atimely fashion. Independently action routine enquiries and escalate complex client enquiries toappropriate parties based on knowledge of practice, structure and work processes
- Monitors Partner’s email inbox. Flags and prioritizes emails based on urgency and subject matterat the discretion of the Partner
- Proactively looking ahead and managing Partner calendar/schedules, maximizing the best use oftheir time Proactively and independently identifies, resolves, and manages calendar conflicts
- Onboard new Clients and update existing Client entities in IBS internal database
- Enter new Partner contacts in IBS internal database. Update contact information for any existingcontacts. Manages Partners’ contacts with Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation ensuring impliedconsent is current
- Work with the GTA and marketing teams when required with specific client proposals, RFP, emaildistribution, client event communications. At Partner discretion, manage or support proposalprocess in collaboration with marketing resources
- Creates, proofreads and distributes various communications on behalf of the Partners
- Handles routine communications on behalf of Partners and reports on actions taken
- Coordinate and manage the Risk Management workflows/approvals required during theclient/engagement acceptance process on behalf of the Engagement Team
- Support the Engagement Team with Client engagements and global multi-firm engagements frombeginning to end
- Coordinate scheduling for internal and external client meetings, leadership meetings, and eventsvia Teams and/or in person including logistics, securing meeting space, catering, invitations andRSVPs. Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings when required and follows up onaction items following the meeting
- Handles domestic and internal travel arrangements and reservations as required, includingbusiness visas and other explanation, clarification, and diplomacy. Book hotel accommodations,car rentals/services, restaurant reservations as may be required
- Completes, reconciles, and ensures timely submission of time and expense reports for thePartner
- Assists with onboarding and offboarding activities for new full time and contract staff. Workclosely with Human Resources and ITSC to arrange hardware/software resources required prior tothe individuals start date
- Acts as a liaison between partners and Delivery Centers on Risk and Billing Managementrequirements as applicable
- Initiate and code invoices in Coupa
Our Values, The KPMG Way:
- College diploma or an equivalent combination of education/experience in administrative assistantskill set
- Minimum 5 years administration experience
- Good judgment and analytical skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Advanced skills with MS Office Products, in particular, Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, andPowerPoint
Integrity, we do what is right | Excellence, we never stop learning and improving | Courage, we think and act boldly | Together, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better, we do what matters
KPMG is committed to the health and safety of our people, clients and communities. With this commitment in mind, KPMG complies with all public health mandates (provincially and/or federally, as applicable) and has implemented various safety measures, including a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. KPMG's COVID 19 Vaccination Policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated if they wish to or are required to attend a KPMG office and/or other congregate settings in the course of their duties (such as client sites or third-party venues).
As this role requires occasional or consistent attendance at a KPMG office and/or congregate setting, the successful candidate must be fully vaccinated (i.e. have received all doses that are recommended by Health Canada, including any boosters) and must provide KPMG with proof of vaccination. KPMG will provide reasonable accommodation if the successful candidate cannot be vaccinated due to grounds protected by human rights legislation in their province of employment.
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.