40 Camelot Drive, Ottawa, Ontario, K2G 5X8
At MediSystem Pharmacy, you can use your skills to do meaningful work that has a real impact, in an environment that promotes learning, growth and opportunity. Whether it's your first job or you're ready for a new challenge, MediSystem Pharmacy can turn your potential into performance that is recognized and rewarded. We offer competitive pay, full benefits, and a work-life balance.
Why this role is important?
What You'll Do:
What You'll Need:
- Collect, sort and scan Prescription items
- Ensure Cold Chain for specific products
- Ensure Delivery Routes are prepared based schedules
- Ensure appropriate follow up on minor issues
- Synchronization and collaboration with other departments
- Ensure organization of work station and inventory shelves
- Maintain appropriate supplies and materials
- Some involvement in prescription information management
- Recognize liability on the outcomes of service provided
- Excellent communication skills and customer service skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize work assignments
- Ability to adapt to change
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment where high attention to detail and accuracy is essential
- Ability to work and maneuver quickly and consistently for extended periods of time
- Positive, cooperative, and team-oriented attitude
- High School Diploma
Type of Role:
Shoppers Drug Mart Inc. recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
If you have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.