We are seeking Night Shift Operations Supervisors with union experience for our Concord, Ontario location!
Autoport Limited is looking for Night Shift Operations Supervisors with experience working in warehousing who are comfortable working outdoors in all weather. Previous experience as a supervisor in a unionized environment is a requirement for this role, while automotive and/or rail experience will also be considered an asset. The successful candidate will be able to produce a clear criminal background check and motor vehicle record. Autoport is a 24/7 operation, the successful candidate must be willing to work flexible night shifts including weekends and holidays.
If you are a team player, have strong interpersonal skills,the ability to work with minimal supervision and the ability to motivate a team of employees please submit your resume for consideration.
Have you ever lost track of your car in a parking lot? Imagine trying to locate your vehicle in a sea of thousands! With the volume of cars managed daily at our Autoport facilities, we’ve had to develop a highly sophisticated system to monitor the status and position of every single car under our watch. This system allows us to deliver the most comprehensive range of services available to our automotive partners. Autoport is a pivotal player in the automotive supply chain story.
Duties of the Night Shift Operations Supervisor:
- Ensure safety procedures are adhered to
- Co-ordinate, assign, and review work
- Create and carry out daily plan to achieve the organizations goals
- Establish work planning and procedures
- Prepare and submit reports
- Resolve work related problems
- Train workers in duties and policies
- Conduct performance reviews
Benefits for the Night Shift Operations Supervisor:
- Health and Dental coverage
- Short Term and Long Term Disability coverage
- Vision benefits
- Annual bonus plan
- Safety footwear reimbursement
- Rx safety glasses
- All PPE provided (you provide your own safety shoes!)
- Pension plan
- Benefits available after 30 days
Requirements of the Night Shift Operations Supervisor:
- Experience as a supervisor in a unionized environment
- 3-5 years of leadership and/or supervisor experience
- Valid drivers license and clean drivers abstract
- Able to pass a criminal background check
If this sounds like you, submit your resume today!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $55,000.00 /year