As the need for residential ventilation units increases, the Systemair Bouctouche location is in full growth and looking to hire several motivated and dependable assembly workers to grow with us and provide quality air for our clients worldwide.
Working at Systemair is an opportunity for a safe, comfortable, and promising career with the possibility for advancement for those with a good work ethic and willingness to learn.
Considering a career at Systemair Bouctouche? You can count on a supportive and family-like environment that you can look forward to every day. Learn more about this opportunity below:
Responsibilities and Duties:
Work as a team in a variety of unique tasks from basic assembly to advanced tasks to ensure the best quality product for our clients. Work towards a common goal based on established objectives.
- Assemble products using work instructions;
- Operate a variety of hand tools;
- Ensure products are built to the Systemair quality standard;
- Contribute to the team’s daily objectives;
- Report issues or malfunctioning components;
- Maintain a safe and clean work area;
- Inspect products to ensure its conformity to the work instructions;
- Perform dielectric test to validate the electrical effectiveness;
- Complete performance tests on each product;
- Affix the nameplate once product is deemed conforming;
- Troubleshoot product malfunctions;
- Report quality issues to Team Lead;
- Inspect product before shipping to ensure customer expectation is met;
- Ensure all components are included in the box;
- Operate vacuum lift equipment and tape machine;
- Perform daily maintenance of the equipment.
- Some high school education preferable, minimum of grade 9 completion;
- Able to read and understand work instructions;
- Communicate clearly and effectively with others;
- Able to work proficiently in a team-oriented setting, as well as independently;
- Able to work overtime if needed.
All employees will be trained and supported throughout their journey with us to ensure the successful completion of each task.
Ability to work safely
Dedication to a job done well
Benefits and pay range:
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Retirement saving plan
- Vision care
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Starting salary: From $15.50 - 16.50 per hour following a 3-month probationary period
Overtime pay is available
Systemair is a leading ventilation company that improves the indoor climate with the help of energy-efficient and sustainable products that reduce carbon dioxide emissions.
Conveniently located off Highway 11 in Bouctouche Systemair Bouctouche has been a major employer in the region for 30 years. During this time we have developed a healthy and supportive work environment for our employees to learn and succeed.
Employees are given the opportunity to work in a variety of settings based on their interests and abilities. Jobs such as product assembly, testing, machine operator, shipping & handling, customer service, and many more are possible here at Systemair Bouctouche.
Reference ID: 21-002
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From $15.50 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bouctouche, NB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Day Shift (preferred)
- Night Shift (preferred)
- Overnight Shift (preferred)