Please include details of your vocational or other teaching or supervisory experience including subjects, institutions, length, and type. Please note that this is an academic teaching position overseas.
- Meet program objectives;
- Teach technical vocabulary, vocational safety theory, work culture and policy
- Create daily lesson plans and deliver daily lessons;
- Lead activities, Support trainees in academic and work culture training;
- Prepare and administer tests and complete report cards. Track delivered topics.
- Report to Senior Educational Administrator, Maintain confidential trainee records;
- Generate program reports;
- Record attendance;
- Maintain and track program texts and materials.
- Liaise with English instructor;
- Liaise with facilities management;
- Develop program materials and online resource bank;
- Attend instructors' meetings;
- Monitor and report on program delivery and effectiveness.
- Vocational Instruction/Adult Education experience 2 years.
- Completion of some post-secondary education.
- Five years as a working carpenter.
- Willing to relocate to China for 4-5 months.
- Strong English skills at a native or near-native level.
- Familiar with program startups.
- Academic and vocational background.
- Reliable, patient, organized, flexible, compassionate.
- Working experience as a carpenter should be broad.
Must be willing to work overseas for 4-5 months.
Additionally, if you have any of the following qualifications or experience it would be helpful:
- Overseas teaching or work experience
- Post-secondary graduate
- Red Seal in Carpentry
- Basic spoken Mandarin
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: $25.00 to $50.00 /hour
- Professional Adult Education: 2 years (Required)
- Red Seal (Required)
- China (Required)