Who We Are
ServiceMaster Restore Fraser Valley provides emergency response, restoration and reconstruction services to the insurance industry, residential and commercial customers. We offer a wide range of services that remediate conditions caused by fire, flood, wind, mold, and other hazards.
What We Offer
ServiceMaster Restore fosters a culture of team work and efficiency, where personal development is encouraged and a fun, family work environment is valued. We also offer competitive wages and benefits which include Health, Dental, RRSP, and Profit Sharing.
What We Are Looking For
Get it done right, can-do attitude, win as a team. These are our Core Values. We are growing and looking for a Water Damage Technician
to join our team.
A Water Damage Technician responds to water related emergencies in residential homes and commercial properties. Technicians are responsible for stabilizing, cleaning and placing drying equipment in preparation for restoration.
The Technical Side of What You’ll Bring
The Softer Side of What You’ll Bring
- Provide up to date communication and photos to Production Manager regarding status of work
- Determine category of water loss
- Extract water using truck mount and portable pumps
- Assist in determination of non-restorable building components
- Assist with demolition of non-restorable material
- Set up drying equipment as per established procedures
- Clean and sanitize using bio wash procedures
- Monitor drying process and adjust equipment as required
- Work within an On Call rotation for after-hours emergencies
The Qualifications You Will Have
- Able to communicate effectively in English
- Able to work alone or with minimal supervision
- Maintain ServiceMaster values of completing the job right, in a timely manner and upholding an attitude or respect and professionalism toward all clients
- Able to empathize with clients/customers who have experienced loss of personal property
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We believe that everyone has the right to a healthy and safe work environment. ServiceMaster Restore of Fraser Valley has a ZERO tolerance policy for bullying and harassment.
- Water Restoration Technician certification an asset but not mandatory
- Clean criminal record check
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license with clean abstract
- Experience driving/parking a panel van and cube truck
- Able to lift industrial fans 30-40 lbs
- Able to load/unload wheeled industrial dehumidifiers 75-100 lbs
- Knowledge of construction and basic building materials
- Safe use of power tools and hand tools
- Experience in custodial work, pressure washing, carpet cleaning an asset
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to The ServiceMaster Company, LLC.