Wholesale Sales Representative
The Pilgrim family is growing and we are on the hunt for an entrepreneurial individual to join our tight knit crew. Are you an energetic, vibrant, self-driven individual who loves people, music and Jewellery?
Do you have a passion for sales, meeting new people, building connections, travel and working in a fast past moving environment? If so, then we are looking for you!
The position is based in Montreal but Sales Territory would consist of British Colombia, Alberta, and Saskatchewan. The ideal candidate should feel comfortable with traveling 4 to 6 times a year to Western Canada for a 2-week period for each trip.
Pilgrim offers a base salary plus commission on sales and 3 weeks’ vacation annually.
Duties, Expectations, Responsibilities:
- Quarterly traveling with sales samples to visit active accounts and open new prospective accounts
- Ability to align Pilgrim objectives with the objectives of each account and design business solutions that deliver mutually beneficial results
- Build and maintaining strong, long-lasting relationships with customers and buyers.
- Contribute to the achievement of sales targets by strengthening relationships with customers
- Ability to implement strategies for maximizing sales and profits within your sales region
- Attend shows, both local and national (3-4 times a year). Help with show set up and work with active and new customers.
- Help and inspire retailers to promote the brand on their social media accounts.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Manage customer orders and order status by collaborating with operations department.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills including professional email etiquette.
- Strong time management skills
Qualifications and Requirements
- Product knowledge inclination
- Market knowledge
- Conflict resolution
- Documentation and analysing information skills
- Computer Proficiency Required: MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Strong customer service skills and demonstrated creativity/ability to manage customer expectations
- Resolves issues in a positive, professional manner
The Pilgrim story began in the cultural and ancestral town of Århus, Denmark, in the summer of 1983, when designer Annemette Markvad took her passion for minimalism, art, music and people and translated it into a collection of handmade jewelry, which she sold at music festivals throughout Scandinavia and Germany.
Today, this family tradition of lovingly handcrafted jewellery continues in Canada with a team of passionate Montrealers who share Annemette's vision and values.
Hand & Heart :
- 30 years of heritage and brand image closely linked to music, culture and the arts.
- Handcrafted jewelry, watches and sunglasses made with love.
- All our jewelry is plated in 925 silver or 14k gold.
- We use a special plating technique and a titanium layer.
- All our jewelry has a brass or zinc base.
- Our jewelry contains no lead or nickel and is also completely allergen free.
- Towards a sustainable future. Pilgrim is committed to providing environmentally responsible packaging and products.
Pilgrim core values:
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $45,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Work from home