Hot Mix & Aggregate Equipment Company of Canada is an Orangeville Ontario based equipment distributor, specializing in Sales and Service of road building and crushing equipment. We are developing our service business with the foundation of providing superior, old fashioned service to our customer base. Do you want a change? Generate and Drive business? Promote parts and service? Make a difference? If you are a motivated, self starter with energetic initiative and looking to build a career in the service business with large growth potential in the GTA and surrounding area.
Heavy Equipment Technician
Your role: Field and/or shop technician with experience (or equivalent schooling) to work on heavy equipment in the road building and aggregate industries, to start immediately. Preference will be given to individuals with the following attributes:
- Experience in asphalt screed troubleshooting, paver and mill electronics.
- Emergency repairs of OEM equipment.
- Strong diagnostic abilities in hydraulics, engines and electronics would be an asset as well as knowledge on crusher and screen rebuilds and repairs.
- Responsible for all aspects of lube maintenance of OEM equipment.
- Technical inspections of equipment for repair and rebuilds.
- Marketing of parts and services to customers.
- Valid drivers license.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Operate in a fast paced environment with minimal or no supervision.
- Heavy Equipment technician certificate
- High School diploma with post secondary education
Compensation: Competitive wage package
Job Type: Full-time
- frac: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)