Job Title: Xamarin C# developer
We are an Experience company. We are changing the way we see, hear, play, learn, consume on a WHIM - it’s a whole new way of doing stuff.
Through Visual IoT, we exist to engage the senses, stretch the imagination and ignite curiosity. We have spent years pushing the status quo and redefining what is visually possible.
Nothing we do is expected. And we like it that way. Now, if your brain started whirling with an abundance of ideas, and you think joining the WHIM team is in your stellar wheelhouse, give us a shout. We’re waiting for you.
About the role
The successful candidate will be responsible for building mobile applications to support our customers and internal mobile needs leveraging their knowledge of Xamarin and C# to produce high quality Android and IOS builds.
What your responsibilities will be
- Define technical architecture for mobile applications based on current state and desired future state.
- Build and maintain automated test cases to ensure the stability and safety of the mobile applications in Videri’s ecosystem
- Participate in the Usability and User Interaction design process with Videri team
- Investigate and research new emerging technology that may improve Videri’s ability to provide mobile tools internally and for our customers.
- Participate in code reviews and work to Agile methodologies
Main qualifications and desired skills
- Post-secondary Degree or some level of post-secondary education * Experience writing code in C# and Xamarin
- A minimum of 3-5 years building mobile applications with at least one complete Xamarin application from start to finish.
- Examples of previously developed applications in Xamarin
- Good understanding of OIDC and SAML authentication protocols
- Smart, ambitious and interested in working, learning and growing in a great company alongside a great team
- Perfect bilingualism (English and French)
What’s in it for you?
- Great mentorship and company culture
- Flex hours and periodic work from home options
- Fun office space located near Metro Charlevoix and near the Lachine canal; our offices are open planned with large windows in Montreal’s biggest brick building
- Lots of fun team building events throughout the year
- Annual budget to be spent on learning and training
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and performance
- Medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Kitchen always stocked with coffee, snacks and drinks
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world
If this speaks to you, please apply. Experience is transferable from many different skills and backgrounds, and your passion and enthusiasm are what will set you apart. We’re an open and inclusive organization dedicated to diversity and fair hiring practices.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- building mobile apps with Xamarin: 3 years (Preferred)