Intermediate / Senior Test Automation Specialist front-end UI
Pegasie is looking to hire Test Automation Specialists.
We offer competitive compensation and great benefits.
Workplace : Downtown Montréal
The candidate will be responsible to implement test automation solutions based on project needs. The candidate must have proven test automation experience and have good programming background in more than one language or test automation tool. Some of the candidates responsibilities will be to participate in the design, development and implementation of test automation projects.
Primary Roles /Responsibilities
- Design Test Automation solutions, frameworks and documentation
- Creates / Update test automation frameworks and/or scripts for assigned projects
- Executes automates tests if required and generates appropriate reports
- Perform knowledge transfers sessions when necessary
- Develops strong knowledge and understanding of the products assigned to test
- College degree on an IT related area or the equivalent experience
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in both English and French
- 7 or more years’ experience in software testing or software development
- A minimum of 3 years using Microfocus UFT
- Experience with class based frameworks
- Experience with Test Methodologies and approaches
- Experience on any of the following test automation tools; Apium, SoapUI, TFS, Quickt test (QTP), HP UFT, Robot Framework and/or Test Complete
- Agile experience for 2 years as a minimum
The following experience would be an asset:
- Experience in banking industry
- Quality Assurance related certifications
- Exposure to Jenkins and Maven
- Experience with Test Management Systems (Team Foundation Server from Microsoft)
- Test Data Management experience
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Facility to conform to shifting priorities in company requirements and timelines.
- Capacities to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Good interpersonal skills, positive attitude, creativity and attention to details.
- Good communication skills in English both written and spoken
Job Type: Full-time
- software testing: 7 years (Preferred)