Temporary Industrial Bus Driver - Fort McMurray
Location: Fort McMurray, AB
At Diversified Transportation, you are more than an employee; you are part of a proud Alberta company that has been in operation since 1979. Diversified’s Employee Transportation services support the petrochemical, energy and construction sectors by providing safe and reliable transportation of the Alberta workforce. Since introducing our employee transportation service, we have moved hundreds of thousands of workers safely to a broad range of work sites throughout the Edmonton, Central Alberta and Fort McMurray regions.
We are currently looking for experienced Industrial Bus to join the operations team in the Wood Buffalo area. This full-time temporary work is primarily based in camp to service a shutdown in Fort McMurray for approximately 3 months with the possibility of extension after the turnaround is complete. Ground Transportation from Edmonton to Fort McMurray can be provided.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pre-trip and post-trip inspections of the vehicle
- Safe operation of the industrial bus
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Familiarizing yourself with DTL policies and procedures
- Demonstrate Diversified’s Core Values
- Be at least 25 years of age
- Clean class 1, or class 2Q license
- Possess a driver’s abstract with less than 3 demerit points
- Achieve satisfactory criminal record check and drug and alcohol results
- Customer service oriented and safety minded;
- Willing to work split shifts, early mornings and evenings.
What we Offer:
- In-house training
- Uniform Program
- Unionized Environment – Teamster Union Local 362
- Generous rates and pension contributions
- Camp based work
- Ground transportation from Edmonton to Fort McMurray
Interested applicants should apply with a resume and a 5 year Commercial Driver's Abstract.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- commercial driving: 3 years (Required)
- Alberta (Preferred)
- Class 1 or 2Q driver's (Required)