IMMEDIATE NEED FOR PRODUCTION ASSISTANTS!
Who We Are!
Emmerson Packaging is a third-generation family-owned company. We're an industry leader in flexible packaging solutions and we love what we do. We have been recognized for nine years as one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, proving that we not only want to make our customers successful, but our staff too! We pride ourselves on meeting and exceeding the highest quality standards in everything we do, including adding talented people to our team! Visit our website at www.emmersonpackaging.com.
- Secondary school diploma, or equivalent.
- Potential candidates will be tested on mechanical aptitudes, successful candidates may be contacted for an interview.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience working rotating shifts.
- Detail oriented
- Safety conscious
- Fork lift license (an asset)
- Computer literacy
- Must have ability to perform repetitive tasks quickly and efficiently
- Must have ability to lift items of 40 lbs and perform duties involving repetitive stretching motions, stair and ladder climbing, and standing
- Assist and support senior Converting and Press personnel as directed.
- Monitors quality as required
- Discards Scrap and operate Baler
- Conducts and documents inspections and testing according to quality plans
- Will be trained on forklift to operate as needed.
- General Housekeeping
- Ensures equipment is clean.
What’s in it For You?
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- Defined contribution pension plan and profit sharing
- Fitness membership
- Training and development support
Job Type: Full-time
- English (Preferred)