We are looking for a full-time motivated, customer focused agent to join inbound call center team. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate looking to build their first office experience and/or develop existing skills.
About Connections Call Center
We are a family owned and operated organization proudly celebrating out 30th year in business. We treat our team as an extension of our family and want to see our people grow and evolve.
About the Role
· Answer and direct incoming phone calls for different companies (receptionist role)
· Provide excellent customer service
· Help with customer inquires
· Book appointments
· Data Entry
· Work from home
The Perfect Candidate
· Customer Service and computer experience
· Fluent in English, French is a bonus!
· Strong communication skills with the ability to problem-solve.
· Excellent organization skills; can manage several tasks simultaneously.
· Ability to work a variety of shift, including evenings and weekends
· Positive "Can-Do" attitude!
· Extensive training
· Monthly bonus
· Supportive Work Environment
· Competitive wage with room for growth/advancement
· Extended Medical and Dental Benefits
· Flexible schedule
· Work from home
· Opportunities to stay a part of the team, no matter where life takes you!
Remote Office Requirements
Your work environment should be both comfortable for you, and private. Here are the requirements:
· A private room dedicated room
· Direct access to the internet Modem
· Door that closes
Shared work spaces are not permitted
o Operating System: Windows 10 or Above
o Intel 13 or higher processing chip (or equivalent)
o Up to date Virus Protection software
o Dual Monitors
o Recommended screen resolution of 1080p
o Keyboard must match the Startel 104m.Map keyboard layout.
- Suggestions: Logitech MK120 or Blackweb ks2 Wireless Silent Keyboard
o Startel Keyboard Stickers (Provided)
o If using a laptop, must have an external mouse and keyboard
o Surge Protected powerbar to plug into
o Recommended: UPS Power Supply – Plug your Wireless Router, and Computer in, you will stay running and connected to the Internet long enough to go out of rotation, log out properly, and shut down properly in the event of a power loss.
Internet Connection Requirements
· Secure Internet is required
· Workstation should be plugged directly into your router if possible
· Speed Test will be required prior to training to confirm upload/download speeds https://www.speedtest.net/
· Upload and Download speed must be higher then 25mbps
Step 1: Complete the employee application on our website noted below
Step 2: Voicemail reading – We will provide a script and
Step 3: Phone Interview
Step 4: Zoom interview
HOW TO APPLY
Please complete the application on our website http://www.connectionscallcenter.com/forms/employment-application/
We can’t wait to hear from you!
*Entry level Friendly
- Work from home opportunities
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Flexible working hours
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Night shift
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Lower Mainland, BC (Preferred)