About ZWILLING J.A. Henckels:
For over 285 years, ZWILLING J.A. Henckels has offered premium products that enhance the lives of professional and home chefs worldwide. Since its start as an esteemed cutlery brand, the company has grown to include a coveted collection of cookware, flatware, glassware and kitchen gadgets. The next addition will be kitchen electrics. Tradition, quality, innovation, and craftsmanship are its ingredients for success.
Today, ZWILLING J.A. Henckels is an international industry leader that sells products in 100 countries. Always looking forward, ZWILLING acquired global heritage brands —Staub (France), Demeyere (Belgium), Ballarini (Italy), and MIYABI (Japan)—to give its customers access to the most exceptional kitchen products.
Toronto Premium Outlet (12) - Co-Manager
We are looking for a driven, personable and organized Co-Manager with a passion for culinary products and a proven track record of success in the retail industry. This individual must be customer service oriented, possessing superior verbal presentation skills and a professional image through their appearance and dress. He or she must be willing to work a flexible schedule, which includes evening, weekend and holiday hours.
The Co-Manager should also have two to three years of experience working in a fast-paced upscale retail location.
- Manage store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, scheduling and assigning employees
- Develop sales associates through coaching, counselling, monitoring, disciplining and appraising
- Maintain store operations by initiating, coordinating and enforcing policies and procedures
- Uphold store reputation by complying with legal requirements
- Protect employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment
- Ensure proper opening and closing as well as register and cash handling
- Bag or package purchases
- Handle back office and provide requested reporting
- Manage sales budget, schedule expenditures, analyze variances and initiate corrective actions
- Ensure sales and profit targets are met or exceeded
- Ensure availability of merchandise by managing orders and shipments
- Secure merchandise by implementing security systems and measures
- Create and maintain optimal product presentation in accordance to set standards
- Analyze traffic patterns in the store and suggest product placement
- Make assortment recommendations based on customers’ needs
- Describe merchandise to customers
- Ensure outstanding and consistent customer service
- Make recommendations for special promotions
- Propose and execute special events to generate traffic
- Help create and implement a Customer Relationship Management system
- Promote the store by building relationships in the local community
- Culinary passion!
- Proven track record of success in the retail industry
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Professional image
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Sound problem solving and organizational skills (ie. expediting, prioritizing and multi-tasking)
- Strong business sense
- Ability to work variety of shifts
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
No phone calls or recruiting agencies please.
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Canada Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Should you require accommodations, please be sure to inform Human Resources during the application process.