A well established, year-round busy contractor doing both custom residential new home builds and renovations in the Tri-City area, is seeking a minimum two individuals to join our progressive team.
These individuals will work along side our professional team and required to complete the following:
- rough wood framing for new construction builds
- demolition preparing for renovation projects
- renovations as requested
- material handling and site clean up
- use of hand and power tools as necessary
- work indoors and outdoors
Individuals that best fit our team will have the following:
- a responsible, positive attitude with flexibility
- willingness to learn, follow instructions and work efficiently as a team
- a great work ethic and take pride in the work they accomplish
- dependability and punctual habits
Interested candidates must have:
- valid driver's licence and own reliable transportation to and from job sites
- pouch with basic hand tools
Position is full time (44 hrs) per week with option to work OT/weekends when needed.
Very competitive wages. Starting wage dependent on experience. Willing to train the right candidate(s) bringing a great work ethic, eager to learn and grow with our team.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $36,468.00-$61,103.00 per year
- Skilled Labor: 1 year (Preferred)