At CEVA, we believe that logistics is a people business, that’s why we create an environment of trust and team spirit - we encourage initiative and we empower our talent to grow in their careers. We are supply chain experts and live and breathe it every day. We offer a broad range of services in Contract Logistics, Air, Ocean and Ground management thanks to our 78,000 employees, operating in more than 160 countries. At CEVA, we are passionate about our work and the value we deliver to our customers and as a company, we are growing at a fast pace - do you Dare to Grow with us?
You will be responsible for ensuring operational administration.
Work Location: 3200 East Broadway, Vancouver, BC
*Location is a 5 to 10-minute walk from Rupert Sky Station
Monday – Friday 9:30AM – 6:00PM
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
- Enter and track data related to the shipment and receiving of customer inventory.
- Communicate with drivers and give clear instructions.
- Create reports (daily and weekly) for customer and employer.
- Provide CEVA and outside carrier customer service.
- Maintaining tracking logs, system update and route check database.
- Assist as needed in warehouse operations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Education & Qualifications:
- High School diploma.
- 2 years related or industry work experience is an asset.
- Good command and use of Excel, and Outlook is required.
- Legally able to work in Canada.
- Able to prioritize multiple requests from Supervisors, Managers and Customer.
- Adhere to Health and Safety standards and have a safety-first work style.
- Able to work fast-paced environment.
- Positive attitude, courteous manner, and flexible.
- Consistently reliable and dependable.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with people from multi-functional and diverse backgrounds.
- Fluent reading and writing of English.
- Open office area without privacy.
- Working in a very fast paced environment.
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
With a genuine culture of reward and recognition, we want our employees to grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a benefits package that includes competitive annual leave entitlement with a fantastic holiday buy scheme, pension and life assurance along with access to an employee benefits platform that offers discounts on gym memberships and money off vouchers for a diverse range of retail, travel and hospitality brands. There’s no doubt that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment so if you’d like to work for one of the top Logistics providers in the world then please do get in touch to find your next role.
We value your professional and personal growth. That’s why we share plenty of career opportunities for you to thrive within CEVA. Join CEVA for a challenging career.
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer. It is company policy that there shall be no discrimination against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, creed, ancestry, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, disability and/or age (as prescribed by law). Applicants requiring accommodation are asked to make their needs known in advance.
We sincerely thank all applicants who express an interest in this role; however, only those being directly considered will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: $19.00 per hour