Our Insurance P&C call centre is a dynamic professional environment which strives to offer the ultimate customer experience. We share in each other’s successes, drive change and support each other while maintaining a great working environment to deliver on what is best for the customer.
What You Will Do
- Quote and sell auto and property insurance to inbound callers
- Follow procedures and underwriting guidelines as part of the sales process
- Assess the needs of the customer
- Identify and make recommendations for additional P&C coverage
- Achieve set target for sales, quality, average call time, etc.
What to Expect
- A professional call centre environment with variable shifts to cover our business hours
- In addition to a base salary, there is an opportunity to earn pay for performance bonuses
Who You Are
- OTL/RIBO licensed a requirement
- Post-secondary education completed
- Considerable experience in retail, Insurance, customer service, and/or a call centre environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- A highly motivated individual, committed to continuous improvement and exceeding client expectations
- You use your critical thinking skills to identify needs and propose solutions to the customers
- You are a team player who shares knowledge and insights with peers
- You are positive, customer focused and resourceful
What’s In It For You
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonuses
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Flexible benefit plan
- Defined ContributionPension
- Complimentary CAA Membership
Call Centre Hours:
Monday to Thursday - 8:00am to 8:00pm
Friday - 8:00am to 6:00pm
Saturday (once a month) - 9:00am to 4:00pm
**You must be flexible to work various shifts within the call centre hours.
Get ready to drive your career forward. Life at CAA Club Group is fast paced, performance-driven and rewarding. We value our Associates' career growth and ongoing professional development – and we regularly recognize their achievements and outstanding results.
We are caring. We are leaders. We are innovators. We are collaborative.
We work hard and play hard. We're about doing what's right and feeling good about it.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). CAA CCG will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $38,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- retail, customer service, sales, and/or call centre: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Other Than Life (OTL) (Preferred)