If you've been looking to join a team that values your energy and talents, offers multiple career paths, and provides you with continuous development opportunities, you’ve found it! Since 1971, The Brick has been led by visionary men and women who have embraced each business opportunity with the drive for success. We want you to join our winning team and experience The Brick Way!
As a Customer Service Associate, you are the face of The Brick, demonstrating your enthusiasm while delivering superior customer service to all of our customers to ensure that their experience with The Brick is exceptional. You are team oriented, enjoy working with others, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Respond to customer inquiries and offer solutions in a courteous and professional manner
- Follow up with customers to identify and support their needs
- Promote customer loyalty by providing exceptional customer support
- Review and follow up on order reports on a daily basis
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong customer service focus
- Team oriented
- Experience in a customer service or sales role (retail environment asset)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven ability to multitask and maintain organization
- Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office programs
- Flexibility to work all shifts, including evenings and weekends, as required
- Must be available to work minimum 15 hours per week
Be a part of Canada’s largest home furnishings retailer!
Number one in quality home furnishings across Canada.
We thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent