Here’s a unique opportunity to be part of the CGI team for the Montreal Manufacturing sector. Reporting to the Director Consulting Services, the selected candidate will act as a JD Edwards Functionnal Analyst advisor and will be responsible for AMS on the solution.
As a JD Edwards Functional Analyst, you will be required to:
- Carry out activities related to process mapping, design, configuration, requirements identification, functional specification writing, user training, documentation, as well as ongoing maintenance and improvements;
- Collaborate with the client's business and technical specialists as well as the AMS team;
- Provide support on JD Edwards Finance module and significant technical and functional support during the deployment phases;
- Develop and ensure leadership during the testing and quality assurance phases;
- Keep the technical documentation up to date and ensure the transfer of knowledge related to the role's responsibilities;
- Act as a subject-matter expert and represent the team with decision-making and technical bodies.
Expecting a bilingual candidate. Role may include casual / punctual travels across Canada for specific opportunities or internal synergy in the future once global pandemic context allows it.
Function Point Analysis
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.