Who We Are
Trans Mountain Corporation operates Canada’s only pipeline system transporting crude oil and refined products to the West Coast. We deliver nearly 300,000 barrels of crude oil and refined products each day through 1,274 kilometers of pipeline in Alberta, British Columbia and Washington State.
The Trans Mountain Expansion Project will provide increased capacity to support Canadian crude oil production growth and ensure access to global energy markets. The largest project in our history, it involves the installation of approximately 980 km of new pipeline, new and modified facilities including pump stations and terminals, and a new dock complex at the Westridge Marine Terminal in British Columbia.
As a federal Crown corporation, the newly formed Trans Mountain Corporation will continue to build upon our 65 years of experience delivering operational and safety excellence through our crude oil pipeline system.
We are accountable to Parliament through the Canada Development Investment Corporation (CDEV). As a wholly-owned subsidiary of CDEV, we are governed by an independent Board of Directors.
Quick Facts about Trans Mountain Corporation
- We operate Canada’s only pipeline system transporting crude oil and refined products to the West Coast
- We have delivered safe and reliable energy transportation for 65 years
- We deliver 300,000 barrels of crude oil and refined products every day on our pipeline system
- Our Trans Mountain Expansion Project will provide western Canadian crude oil producers with an additional 590,000 bpd of crude oil transportation capacity and tidewater access
- Our corporate headquarters is in Calgary, Alberta with regional offices along the pipeline system in Alberta and British Columbia
This position is responsible for the processing and maintenance of contractor master data in a timely and accurate manner. This position supports the Senior HR Advisor, HRIS and Payroll and the Talent Management team. The responsibilities include ensuring the integrity of the HR Data, as well as a variety of supporting tasks related to contractor data management.
- Processing of various contractor master data changes, such as: new hires, terminations, contract extensions, location and manager changes.
- Act as a Liaison between various internal departments and Human Resources.
- Respond to internal inquiries within the area of responsibility.
- Provides scheduled and ad-hoc reports for HR department and various internal departments.
- Support the Senior HR Advisor, HRIS and Payroll with any documentation of process.
- Provide support to the Talent Management team.
- Process and follow up on all contractor set up requests.
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data
- Track contractor end dates and initiate communication with supervisors to follow appropriate process for contract extension.
- Ensure information is accurate and up-to-date
- Responsible for resolving data discrepancies with managers and/or HR Advisors or HR AnalystsPosition Requirements:
- 1 – 3 years relevant work experience
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Knowledge of full MS Office package
- Must be well organized and have a strong ability to multitask
- Knowledge of an HRIS system, specific knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 an asset
- Ability to problem solve and use surrounding resources with minimal supervision
- Ability to interpret and understand Company policies
As an equal opportunity employer, Trans Mountain Canada actively encourages applications from traditionally underrepresented groups, including women, Indigenous Peoples, members of visible minorities and persons with disabilities.
Job Type: Temporary
- Human Resources: 1 year (Required)