Reporting to the Chief Planner, is responsible for the provision of administrative support to the Chief Planner, including handling confidential matters and sensitive political and human resource issues; responding to inquiries on behalf of the Chief Planner; researching and preparing documentation, correspondence, reports and presentation materials; taking notes and minutes at meetings; maintaining office records management systems; and managing administration and programs for the office of the Chief Planner.
- Successful completion of a Community College Diploma in Business Administration or related field or approved equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum five (5) years’ progressively responsible administrative/secretarial experience in a computerized/automated office and unionized environment including demonstrated experience within the public sector environment and supervisory or leadership role.
- Significant experience providing administrative support in an environment with a broad variety of administrative and clerical functions, including customer service, records management, committee work and report generation.
- Thorough knowledge of general office procedures, including taking minutes, editing reports and correspondence, and electronic/manual records management file systems.
- Proficient with electronic office procedures and use of technologies.
- Computer literacy utilizing MS Office software applications and proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, scheduling and presentation software.
- Knowledge and demonstrated ability in corporate core competencies including customer focus, communication, collaboration and personal ownership.
0830 – 1630
How to Apply
Please apply online by February 27, 2020. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted via email.
$66,603 to $75,652 annually
This is a Replacement