Currently looking to fill numerous teaching positions in Korea for our world respected client, Chungdahm Learning, in June and August. Locations include the Korean cities of Seoul, Busan, Daegu, Jeonju, Ulsan, Daejeon, Cheonan, Wonju, and Cheongna. These individuals will be citizens of the US, the UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, South Africa, or New Zealand and have 10 years of education in their countries (must include high school and university). Don’t worry about not speaking Korean, the only language you will need to speak fluently is English.
Responsibilities of the English Teachers
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
- Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.)
- Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings
- Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences etc.
Requirements of the English Teachers
- Citizenship from the US, the UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, South Africa, or New Zealand
- 10 years of education in one of the countries listed above (must include high school and university)
- Commitment to a one-year contract
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Provide a national background check with no charges from your country of citizenship
Aclipse recruits adventurous university graduates to teach English in Asia, primarily in Korea and China. Offering a variety of teaching opportunities, specifically private school positions throughout South Korea, Aclipse helps you land the perfect position teaching English. We know the ins and outs of each school and have the answers you need to feel 100% confident in your decision to teach overseas. We assist you every step of the way, from the initial evaluation to obtaining your visa and finally booking your plane ticket to Asia. Perhaps, best of all, our services are free to you. Aclipse is a trusted partner to qualified candidates looking to find the best English teaching jobs in Asia. The Aclipse team is made up of experienced people who taught English in Asia themselves. Therefore, we are passionate about helping others benefit from this amazing experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)