GFR Pharma is a privately held manufacturer of natural health products. As a proud Canadian company located in Coquitlam B.C., we are committed to manufacturing high-quality products for our customers.
We are seeking to hire “Order Pickers” to join our Warehouse team.
Main Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Accurately pick and prepare orders for Production.
- Enter data into ERP system.
- Action Production inquiries regarding discrepancies in lot, quantity and/or location.
- Assist in inventory counts.
- Assist in other areas of Warehouse when required.
- 6:00am to 2:30pm Monday to Friday
- Completion of Grade 12.
- Ability to work safely and maintain a clean work area within a Warehouse/Production environment.
- Good command of English; both written and verbal.
- Physically fit, with the ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work with scanners, measuring tools and scales.
- Ability to perform basic math.
- Good reasoning skills, with the ability to assess a situation and find the logical answer.
- Experience with computers and ERP or other data entry systems will be considered an asset.
- Forklift training will be considered an asset.
We value our employees and provide a respectful, safe and supportive work environment!
Along with competitive wages, we offer a fully paid comprehensive benefit package upon completion of a 3 month probation period.
If you are interested in joining our team, we look forward to receiving your application. Only individuals selected to be interviewed will be contact
Thank you for your interest in GFR Pharma!
Job Type: Permanent
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday