We are a private high school, registered by the Ontario Ministry of Education, located in North York and we offer a fully accredited program from Grade 9 to Grade 12. Our goal is to provide high-quality education services. Improving the academic skills of our students is essential, in order to prepare all our students for post-secondary education.
We are currently looking for a qualified teacher for tutoring and teaching Virtual Arts (AVI1O/AVI2O/AVI3M).
- Experienced in developing OSSD credit courses on "Moodle"
- OCT Certified preferred
- Knowledge of Ontario Curriculum and current teaching practices
- Proven Experience in preparing teaching binders and student assessment files
- Previous teaching experience preferred
- Willingness to work in a growing school environment
To apply for this position, please send us your cover letter and resume.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: From $25.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- teaching: 1 year (preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19