Online Language Tutor
Looking for a flexible, remote teaching opportunity? We are seeking passionate tutors to teach languages online to over a million language learners from all over the world - with the ability to earn extra income.
WHO WE ARE:
Ditsay is a Language learning community: A platform that you can teach and learn languages, while exploring foreign cultures.
With Ditsay, you can flexibly arrange your lessons, from one-on-one private tutoring, to arranging your own language learning courses. You will join a wide community of like-minded educators and language learners.
Why Teach with Ditsay?
- Flexibility with no commute and no minimum hours - you can teach at your own convenience.
- Set your own price - you can have full control to adjust your tuition fees. (Popular tutors' fees: $20 to $60 /hour)
- NO COMMISSION FEE
- Become part of the language learning community – freely connect with language learners and educators alike!
- A Bachelor's degree or higher preferred (minimum high school diploma)
- Teaching experience is an asset (including teaching, tutoring, and other experiences)
- Teaching certificate/proof of qualification is a plus
- Knowledge of multiple languages is an advantage
Our team will review your application and will be in touch if your qualifications match our needs for the role.
The preferred method of application is through the Ditsay official website. Search for "Ditsay" in your browser and click into the "Become a tutor" page for application. Application through email generally have a much slower response rate.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: generally $15.00-$60.00 per hour
Ditsay - Language Exchange provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual, Freelance
Salary: $15.00-$60.00 per hour
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Teaching: 1 year (preferred)