Contract Management Specialist-MON17422
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Develop contract models and risk mitigations
- Define new contracts and develop so called value dossiers
- Act has a key negotiation advisor for Procurement
- Be responsible for contract management regarding our strategic partners. This includes the management of the terms and conditions of existing contract, as well as support for the development of new projects and major initiatives with our strategic partners
- Manage day-to-day commercial and financial issues with external partners. Resolve deviances and mitigate risks
- Govern monthly billing for outsourcing contracts including reviews with budget owners
- Ensure consistent actual and forecasting process and provide expertise for budget and forecast
- Prepare for monthly/ quarterly operations review
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a University degree in business administration, management, finance, computer science, legal or a related
- You have minimum 5 – 8 years post graduate experience in IS/IT , Legal, Finance and/ or Procurement
- You have experience in an industrial business environment
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Information Systems and Information Technologies
01.10.2020, 2:55:32 PM