The Hillman Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, protected veteran or military status, genetic information, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Accounting Shared Services Administrator
Accounting Shared Services Manager
12 Months Maternity Leave Coverage
The Accounting Shared Services Administrator is responsible for supporting the Accounting department by completing tasks required for Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable functions.
- Receives, verifies and post incoming payments in the computer system.
- Maintains current information on all accounts (payments terms, contact person, etc)
- Sends monthly statements and invoices as required.
- Contact customers regarding outstanding invoices to arrange payment.
- Researching and resolving discrepancies.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Invoice processing – matching invoices to back-up, codes invoices with Vendor numbers GL, enter in system verifies accuracy and posts.
- Liaise with Purchasing department, receiving department, and approving authorities for approvals and resolving issues.
- Liaise with Vendors to resolve billing discrepancies and obtaining invoice copies.
- Reconciles Vendor statements for accuracy and completeness.
- Two or more year’s related experience strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Windows and strong Excel background. Experience in JD Edwards preferred.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Meets performance expectations.
- Effectively completes tasks associated with role.
- Prioritize work to deliver objectives on time, and to the highest standard.
- Alerts Supervisor to possible problems in a timely manner.
- Offers solutions to solve problems.
- Has a positive attitude.
- Open to changing processes, practices, and direction.
- Understands role of the team, and responsibilities, and accountabilities.
- Treats team members with respect.
- Contributes to achievement of team goals, and objectives.
- Contributes to team decisions.