If you love health and fitness we want to hear from you! Join our women's only fitness environment.
ENRICH LIVES TODAY!
Do you want to work with a company where you can grow and develop into a passionate professional, leading the health and fitness industry with excellence?
Do you want to enrich people’s lives by inspiring a healthy and active lifestyle?
Do you want to be surrounded by a team that values professionalism, fulfillment and service excellence?
If this sounds exciting, then consider being a Personal Trainer with Spa Lady!
ABOUT SPA LADY
Spa Lady strives to provide an exceptional fitness experience for its members and provides Albertans a great place to build their career. As part of the Spa Lady team, you’ll have the opportunity to make a real difference in people’s lives every day. At the same time, you’ll be part of a passionate group of fitness leaders who know what it takes to succeed, and continue to shape the future of the fitness industry.
WE ARE HIRING FOR THE FOLLOWING CLUB LOCATIONS
**When applying please specify which club location you are interested in on your resume and cover letter**
White Mud – Unit C 4406-17th St. NW
West Edmonton Mall – 2052, 8882-170 St. (Entrance 31) NW
North Gate – 210, 9499 137th Ave NW
Century Park – 10950 23rd Ave NW
WHY CHOOSE US?
- World-class training and development to get you started on your new career.
- Complimentary CEC courses to retain your certification.
- Entrepreneurial! Enjoy all of the benefits of being an entrepreneur by designing and launching your own with the safe guards of being an employee.
- Our sales and marketing program will generate your initial client base that you will then grow and expand on.
- We have hundreds of thousands of members checking into our clubs each month. Many of those could be your future clients.
- Comprehensive benefits plan available for you and your family including an employee and family assistance program (EFAP) and a free gym membership for you and a friend or family member.
- Industry leading compensation potential.
- Awards and top performer incentives.
- Grow and develop. Present at conferences, specialize in sport performance, life coaching, nutrition, online PT or get promoted to management. We can help you get there!
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A PERSONAL TRAINER:
- As a new trainer, you’ll spend your day interacting with members on the gym floor and following up via email and phone. Once you have your client base built, you will spend less time prospecting and more time focusing on referrals and renewals.
- If you are not on the floor interacting with members, you will be in a fitness consultation showcasing the value of working with a personal trainer to our members.
- Once you are in a PT session, you will be providing a dynamic, fun, functional workout.
- Build your schedule to develop small groups to accommodate and help more members.
- Attending a CEC course once a quarter.
- Attending a monthly team meeting.
- Attending a monthly goal setting meeting and weekly group meeting with your colleagues.
- If you are so inclined, teaching a Group Fitness class or presenting a CEC course.
We are looking for committed, driven people who love to help people. Your personality will shine on the floor and people will naturally gravitate to you. You must hold a valid, current Personal Training certification.
If interested, apply with your cover letter and resume specifying which club location you are applying for.
Job Type: Full-time
- Personal Training or Bachelor in Kinesiology (Preferred)