If you are looking to work for a global company with integrity, then Gunnebo is the company for you!
Gunnebo has been protecting people, property, and assets in Canada for over 60 years. We are the nation’s largest provider of physical security equipment. For decades, Gunnebo Canada has been servicing major financial institutions, national retailers, and delivering integrated solutions to the commercial and industrial sectors from our 14 company-owned branches located in all major centers across the country.
What Gunnebo can offer the successful candidate
We offer a rewarding career with a global company.
We offer competitive wages, traditional benefits, pension plans, Company van, cell phone, a dynamic team environment and more.
Our company is currently seeking an Experienced Locksmith to work with us in London's location.
You will also be required to perform the following duties:
- Installation of door hardware and related products to specifications
- Repair and service door hardware to client expectations
- Repair and maintenance of safe bolt works, combination locks, and time delay locks
- Working knowledge of combination lock manipulation and drilling
- Design and maintain master key systems both standard and high security
- Strong knowledge of common and restricted cylinder pinning
- Be innovative, all client equipment must remain operational at all times. Consider all retrofit options while on-site to affect equipment repairs
- Respond promptly and professionally to customer needs in consultation with clients recommend solutions to enhance physical security measures
- Prepare and submit all paperwork in a timely and businesslike manner Ensure company vehicle is driven and maintained in a manner consistent with policies Responsible for security of company vehicle, tools, equipment and inventory
- From time to time you may be required to assist with move and installation of Vaults and safes as directed or scheduled by the Installation Manager
- Assist with the refurbishing of safes and vaults
- Other duties may be added if required
- 2-5 years’ locksmith/safe/electronics technician experience at a minimum
- Proven diagnostic skills able to systematically identify and resolve technical problems
- Working knowledge of Electronic Security Systems is an asset
- Valid G driver’s license is mandatory
- Experience in delivering high-quality customer service to a broad range of customers
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Self-motivated and calm under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Intermediate computer skills required
- Works well independently, takes direction well
- The ability to lift more than 25 Kilo’s
- A criminal background check will be required
- Punctual and reliable
Please note: Gunnebo provides accommodations for employees with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or medical need, please contact the HR Department so that arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Locksmith: 2 years (Required)