RELOCATE TO Regina, SK!
The team at Victoria Square Dental located in Regina, Saskatchewan is looking for a passionate, hard-working Registered Dental Assistant on a full-time basis.
The ideal RDA for our practice values playing their part for the team, to equip the Dentist through providing outstanding treatment assistance and preparing the treatment room and dental equipment/instruments for patient arrival.
Our team takes pride in the large patient base we have built, and that comes with many long-standing relationships with our patients. It is a busy, well-established practice located in the Victoria Square Mall.
Learn more about our team and clinic here: https://www.victoriasquaredental.com/
123Dentist is Canada’s largest majority dentist-owned network of dental practices with more than 425 locations nationwide and over 5,000 employees!
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Full-time position status
- Permanent employment
- Group Benefits - Medical, vision etc.
- Uniform Allowance
- Free Parking available
- Transit accessible
- Team building activities
- Recognition through our monthly Ambassador program
- Mentorship and training from highly skilled, experienced dental professionals; a great opportunity to grow and excel
- Collaborative team and environment to help you succeed as a Registered Dental Assistant. Working at Victoria Square Dental, you will experience a team-oriented environment as it is a massive part of who we are
- 40 hours per week
- Monday - Friday
- Flexible (extended) hours
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The right candidate is friendly, positive, and has a strong work ethic. The opportunity to work alongside many knowledgeable dental professionals will help guide the candidate for a successful career in dentistry
- Completion of a Registered Dental Assisting Program
- Registered or in process of registering with the: Saskatchewan Dental Assistants ' Association
- We are also open to those licensed in other Canadian province(s)
- New graduates welcome
- Previous experience will be an asset, but not required
- Experience with dental practice management software such as Tracker is considered an asset
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with patients and families
- Customer service mindset
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
JOB ID: 3543RDA-SK-347
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Will you be able to reliably commute or relocate to Regina, SK for this job?
- Dental Assisting: 1 year (preferred)
- Certified Dental Assistant (required)
Work Location: In person