Rolly Polly Cow is proud to be the first Ice Cream Parlour of its kind in Brampton. We serve unique freshly prepared handcrafted Ice Cream Rolls made from the very finest ingredients that is prepared in front of our customers.
We also offer a variety of Non-Dairy Ice Cream Rolls. Each of our Ice Cream flavours have been created with love while keeping a unique taste in mind.
Additionally, We offer our customers 18 flavors of Best Ice Cream Scoops, Handmade Milkshakes, Gourmet Coffees, freshly baked Pastries, Ice Cream and Gourmet Cakes and of course a lots of Fun…
As for our company culture, we have a very flexible, open and easy going culture. We strongly believe and practice Honesty, Integrity and Passion in whatever we do.
We're on the hunt for individuals who have passion for ice cream. At Rolly Polly Cow we go above and beyond to create the best and most memorable handcrafted ice cream experience for each and every customer, which means our ice cream artists need to be equally as spectacular!
The perfect artist will possess the following traits:
- Superior customer service skills
- Upbeat, friendly and approachable personality
- A "can do" attitude
- A passion for ice cream
Artist duties include:
- managing the overall operations of the store
- processing sales using the POS system
- managing inventory
- completing daily reconciliations
- opening and/or closing the store
- ensuring the store meets the highest standards in cleanliness, efficiency and customer service
The successful candidate will be able to work during flexible shift hours during the weekday and occasional weekends at our new store opening soon in Brampton. The shifts would be flexible between the hours between 2pm to 12am, with the goal of some of the positions transitioning to full-time hours.
While prior experience in an ice cream parlour is not required, experience in customer service is considered an asset.
If you, or someone you know, is interested in this position kindly forward your resume and your available hours.
1) PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE STORE. If we find your resume to be suitable for our requirements, we will contact you, otherwise, we thank you for submitting your resume.
2) Please DO NOT send a link to Google Doc (Attach your resume)
3) Please DO NOT forget to include the hours you can work.
4) Please DO NOT apply if you DO NOT check your emails often. Communicating to our employees is very important for us, and if you do not check your emails at least every four hours, please do not apply.
5) We would like to let you know upfront that Honesty, Integrity and Team Work is Utmost important for us.
6) If you are Hired, NO Bad attitude towards any of our employees, customers or anyone else will be Acceptable.
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Full-time hours: up 45 hours per week
Expected start date: 2021-03-21
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $14.25 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
All customers must wear a mask and everyone MUST follow covid guidelines at the store.
- Remote interview process
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place