Remote (Philippine applicants only)
Tired of commuting long hours to and from work everyday? Have you always thought about working remotely but are worried about the loss of social engagement with your coworkers? How about if you can get the best of both worlds? When you join our team, you get to collaborate and enjoy that sense of belonging and community while working from the comfort of your own home.
Take a look at the website to get more information! https://sellerinteractive.com/
WHO WE ARE
Our expansive head office is located in Toronto, Canada where we have dedicated teams to take care of Amazon-specific copywriting, photography, graphic design, keyword research, paid advertisement (sponsored ads), customer service, account health management and more. We have sold in many different categories and stumbled upon hundreds of pitfalls and hardships of selling on Amazon. We have learned how to rank as quickly and cheaply as possible, how to get raving reviews that are 100% compliant to Amazon’s TOS, how to get listings back online as soon as possible when they get shut down due to competitor’s tactics, how to TRULY craft the most optimized listing and pictures and how to get suspended accounts reinstated.
Our 4Gs - Grit, Growth, Greatness, and Gratitude - our company values are what drives all of us here to keep growing and learning. We live these 4 core values not just at work, but in our personal lives as well.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We're looking for a full-time talented blogger familiar with the Amazon Seller Central space to generate engaging and original content for our website. The Blogger will research topics and develop interesting posts that will appeal to our target audience and use creative calls to action to engage and expand our readership. You should be a skilled, tech-savvy writer who can create appealing, insightful posts that will reach and grow our audience. You will be reporting to the Content Manager who is based in Toronto.
WHY WORK WITH US? WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Regular Philippines paid holidays after probation
- 5 Vacation days after probation, up to a maximum of 15 days
- No commute! AND receive the same social engagement you would get in an office
- Flexible work hours
- Unique motivational and reward systems
- Growth opportunities
5PM – 12AM EST TIME
- Regularly produce relevant and original content types, including blog posts, website copy, eBooks, case studies and more.
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Understand the Amazon Marketplace and willing to provide quick turnaround on topics trending.
- Ability and discipline to follow an editorial calendar and collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials.
- Understanding and applying basic principles of search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in content to maximize the materials online visibility.
NOT REQUIRED, BUT WOULD BE A GREAT ASSET TO YOUR APPLICATION:
- 2+ years’ experience of editorial, copy writing or professional blogging experience.
- 1 year experience with the Amazon Marketplace. (An asset if you understand Amazon Seller Central).
- Experience researching and writing e-commerce related content – Amazon related content a plus.
- Excellent written English, including spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- Excellent research skills and a creative flair for presenting topics from various angles without altering or distorting information.
- Proficiency in using writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Experience in content marketing
- Worked at a digital agency
- Website development and internet/social media marketing experience are a plus.
- Experience SEO writing and familiar with the use of Buzzsumo,Textmetrics, Moz & Aherfs
Someone from our talent & culture team will reach out to you if your application meets our requirements.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!